Are you a strong leader who wants to be part of a mission that can build stronger families, workplaces, churches, and communities?
Promise Keepers Canada is a national Christian ministry to men. Our vision is to see every man becoming, growing, and living as disciples of Jesus Christ. We believe in the importance of building up men to be who God has created them to be. When men are walking with Jesus, life giving impact is experienced by everyone.
We are seeking a leader who can be both a big-picture strategic thinker and who is also detail-oriented in developing and monitoring operational plans.
As Director of Operations, you will:
- Work closely with the President to develop the strategic direction of the organization
- Develop business plans that will advance the ministry reach and financial strength of the organization
- Oversee and supervise the day to day operational details for the organization
- Use technology to its fullest capacity to ensure organizational success
This role could be perfect for you if:
- You can build a team who is both relationally strong and results-oriented
- Are a balanced personality who does not tend to overreact or underreact in various situations
- Can be trusted to act with integrity in all of your work
- Are a team player who is comfortable working under the leadership of the President while also willing to speak out and help sharpen the overall direction of the organization
This exclusive, full-time position is located at our National Office in Burlington, Ontario.
The successful candidate must be able to agree with our Statement of Faith and also live within our Lifestyle and Morality Standards Policy.
We appreciate all who are interested in this position but will only contact candidates we wish to interview.
To apply, please send your resume to:
Kirk Giles – President [email protected]