Life is very complex for men right now. There are good, faithful men who are simply exhausted by the pressures they are facing at work and home. Many other men have become angry or depressed, resulting in greater stress in their relationships.
We are living in challenging days filled with great opportunities for God’s men to live out 1 Corinthians 16:13-14: “Be alert, stand firm in the faith, be courageous, be strong. Do everything in love.”
In this season of extra strain, it becomes critical for men to continue to be equipped for a life of purpose and godly impact. Men must stay connected to Jesus and follow Him because we can do nothing apart from Him.
The summer months are the slowest time of the year financially, but the need to stand with and for men never ends.
Why is this so important?
Because when we are being the men Jesus designed us to be, everyone wins.
This summer, we will be planning for various scenarios in our next round of conferences and workshops, developing new small group opportunities for men, and launching a new initiative that will multiply our reach to men online.
During the summer months we are:
- Helping thousands of men stay connected to Jesus every day through the Daily Devotional for Men.
- Giving men a vision of what real success looks like through the latest episode of This Is Me TV.
- Equipping men to deal with issues like how to be the spiritual leader of your family (even if you are tired), finding joy in life and work during this season, and building greater intimacy in your marriage. These topics will be addressed in our podcast.
- Support men through new online small groups dealing with “Pornography” and “Strengthening Your Marriage.”
- Train men to be great dads through a special work at your own pace online workshop.
- Celebrating what God has done in men’s lives for the past 25 years through a special edition of SEVEN magazine.
You can stand with and for men during this season. Your special summer donation will help develop and distribute these tools to help men succeed, while also preparing for an exciting ministry season beginning in September.
Please help keep our head above water this summer. Combined, these resources will cost $35,000 to develop and distribute. Please consider a special summer donation to build up men! Give now: promisekeepers.ca/give