Success Story: Robertson Bright Inc.
When copies of the Men of Integrity devotional and SEVEN magazine began showing up in the lunchrooms of Robertson Bright Inc., a provider of electrical and communications services based in Mississauga, Ontario, an employee complained to Jason Braam, the company’s Director of Human Resources and Safety.
There are two paths to equipping your workplace:
- Blueprint for Business Leadership Training
- [email protected] Membership
Path 1 Blueprint for Business Leadership Training
If you want to build a business that is focused on God’s mission—this leadership training is for you.
- Four 1-hour training sessions spread over four months
- The key elements to building a company that seeks first the Kingdom of God
- A strategy specific to your business for assisting in the spiritual needs and development of those within your sphere of influence
Schedule Your Training
Path 2 [email protected] Membership
If you believe you are already a business who is seeking to fulfill God’s mission within your company.
- Quarterly coaching session for your leadership to help develop specific plans for God’s mission within your company.
- Access to a limited quantity of free magazines and devotionals for your office
- Up to 5 Free Tickets to attend Promise Keepers Canada Men’s Conferences
- Access to free resources to strengthen marriages and fathers in your company
- Ability to host a special workshop to equip your employees in an area of their life
Become a Member
Resources Members Only
• Magazines and Devotionals
• Conference Tickets
• Leadership Summit Discount
• Father’s Day / Valentine’s Day Resources
• Host a Workshop