Mailing Address: Box 20099 Brant Hills RPO Burlington, ON L7P 0A4
Office Address: 1295 North Service Road Burlington, ON
Phone (toll-free): 1.888.901.9700 firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (local): 905.331.1830 Fax: 905.331-1832
Update my contact info / subscription details
We're happy to help!
I understand that the permission to charge my bank account or credit card company is the same as if I had personally signed a cheque to Promise Keepers Canada. This agreement will remain in effect until I have given reasonable notice to Promise Keepers Canada instructing them to end this agreement.
I understand that my bank or credit card company is responsible for the timely posting of all transactions from my account. If there are any discrepancies in the amount that has been transferred from my account in a given month, I will contact Promise Keepers Canada directly for correction.
Gifts are acknowledged and receipted with an official receipt for income tax purposes. While Promise Keepers Canada seeks to honour the expressed preference of each gift, I acknowledge that my donation is a gift to the ministry of Promise Keepers Canada. As such, I understand that even though I have expressed my preference, Promise Keepers Canada must retain the discretion to use my gift as it believes will best advance its charitable purposes. If my preference changes, it is my responsibility to inform Promise Keepers Canada.
At Promise Keepers Canada we respect your privacy and the laws governing it, and are committed to keeping your personal information private between us. We will never share your information with any third parties.
You may revoke your authorization at any time, subject to providing notice of cancellation at least 30 days prior to date of cancellation. You may obtain a sample cancellation form, or for more information on your right to cancel a PAD Agreement, you may contact your financial institution or visit www.cdnpay.ca
You have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement. For example, you have the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this PAD Agreement. To obtain more information on your recourse rights, contact your financial institution or visit www.cdnpay.ca.
Blueprint is a framework to ensure effective discipleship of men through the local church. Space is limited and you must pre-register to attend this workshop.
“It was a great presentation – this Blueprint program is “Gold” … friends, I whole heartedly recommend it if your church is looking for a way to do men’s ministry.”
– Norm Bishop, PAOC Men’s Ministry Director Western Ontario
“This framework for ministry to men is the absolute best I’ve seen.”
– Charlie Lyons, Pastor
1. Grow Closer to God With live worship, engaging speakers and relevant, biblical teaching, the All In conference will help equip you to walk more boldly in your faith.
2. Be a Better Husband and Father This year’s conferences feature a session on Holy Marriage (at all two-day and at some one-day conferences) and a special Youth Breakout session on Love, Sex and Dating. Whether you are married or single, these sessions will help you improve your relationships with the women in your life.
3. Develop Friendships Attending the conference with other guys is a fantastic way to develop new friendships and strengthen the friendships you have.
4. Get Recharged The rat race wears away at each of us. The All In conference will give men a much-needed boost of encouragement to carry on in their daily life, and the energy to move to the next level.
The Dwelling Place 2324 2nd St S., Cranbrook, BC Tel: 250.489.5411
New Life Christian Church 1821 Elm St, Creston, BC Tel: 250.428.5975
Cedar Grove Baptist Church 10330 – 144 St, Surrey, BC Tel: 604.581.8933 REGISTER NOW
Wolf Creek Community Church 4110 Wolf Creek Dr. at Highway 12, Lacombe, AB Tel: 403.373.0765
OneChurch.ca 104 6 th St W., Carlyle, SK Tel: 306.453.2781
Parkway Pentecostal Church 551 Murray Dr, Corunna, ON Tel: 519.862.3380
Westdale Park Free Methodist Church 7 Richmond Park Dr, Napanee, ON Tel: 613.354.2669
The Summit Church 515 N Syndicate Av, Thunder Bay, ON Tel: 807.622.1030
Windsor Christian Fellowship 4490 7th Concession, Windsor, ON Tel: 519.972.5977
Perth-Andover Baptist Church 194 Barrett St, Perth-Andover, NB Tel: 506.273.6691
Port de Grave Pentecostal Tabernacle Main Rd, Port de Grave, NL Tel: 709.786.6481