General Admission: $20
Bill has been a part of Promise Keepers Canada since 1996 in a variety of roles and currently serves as Community Relations Manager. Bill has a burning passion for the men of Canada to discover a greater depth of God’s love and purpose in their lives. He has also pastored all over Ontario for the last 26 years.
AGENDA EVENT AGENDA
|8:30 AM||Doors Open|
|9:00 - 10:15 am||Session 1|
|10:15 - 10:30 am||Break|
|10:30 - 11:30 am||Session 2|
REGISTER Pre-registration is closed. Tickets will be available at the door.
What is Blueprint?
- Not a program, but a framework to ensure effective discipleship of men through the local church
- Focused on the local church
- Resources to customize for your church
- Focused on building men who will intentionally live the Great Commandment and the Great Commission
What are other leaders saying?
“It was a great presentation – this BLUEPRINT program is “Gold” … friends, I whole heartedly recommend it if your church is looking for a way to do men’s ministry.”
– Norm Bishop, PAOC Men’s Ministry Director Western Ontario
“This framework for ministry to men is the absolute best I’ve seen.”
– Charlie Lyons, Pastor
Who should attend?
- Pastors and Men’s Ministry Leaders
- Men Interested in the discipleship of men through the local church
- Best to attend the training with a team of men