$20 per church
Bill has been a part of Promise Keepers Canada since 1996 in a variety of roles and currently serves as Community Relations Manager. Bill has a burning passion for the men of Canada to discover a greater depth of God’s love and purpose in their lives. He has also pastored all over Ontario for the last 26 years.
AGENDA EVENT AGENDA
|Refer to table for local webinar time|
|Wednesday, April 25, 2018|
|Pacific Standard Time||4 - 6 pm|
|Mountain Standard Time||5 - 7 pm|
|Central Standard Time||6 - 8 pm|
|Eastern Standard Time||7 - 9 pm|
|Atlantic Standard Time||8 - 10 pm|
|Newfoundland Standard Time||8:30 - 10:30 pm|
REGISTER Register now
What is Blueprint?
- Not a program, but a framework to ensure effective discipleship of men through the local church
- Focused on the local church
- Resources to customize for your church
- Focused on building men who will intentionally live the Great Commandment and the Great Commission
What are other leaders saying?
“It was a great presentation – this BLUEPRINT program is “Gold” … friends, I whole heartedly recommend it if your church is looking for a way to do men’s ministry.”
– Norm Bishop, PAOC Men’s Ministry Director Western Ontario
“This framework for ministry to men is the absolute best I’ve seen.”
– Charlie Lyons, Pastor
Who should attend?
- Pastors and Men’s Ministry Leaders
- Men Interested in the discipleship of men through the local church
- Best to attend the training with a team of men
How will I get the login details for the webinar?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your registration to the event. On the e-mail there will be an explanation how to join the webinar. You will also receive reminders for the event.
How do I login to the webinar? What if I'm having technical difficulties?
In the email confirming your participation there will be a link to join the webinar online. In the email, there is also a link that you can click and access assistance and support with the website host.
Will I need anything else for the webinar?
You will receive a link to download the manual and outline, approximately 1-hour before the start of the webinar.