ENDS MARCH 22
$20 (up to 4 people)
Mauricio is our Community Relations Manager serving Western Canada . Mauricio lives in Calgary where he has been involved in leadership in his own local church, including helping to plant a church, serving as an Elder, and giving leadership and teaching.
AGENDA EVENT AGENDA
|Refer to table for local webinar time|
|Monday, March 26, 2018|
|Pacific Standard Time||6 - 8 pm|
|Mountain Standard Time||7 - 9 pm|
|Central Standard Time||8 - 10 pm|
|Eastern Standard Time||9 - 11 pm|
|Atlantic Standard Time||10 pm - 12 am|
|Newfoundland Standard Time||10:30 pm - 12:30 am|
REGISTER Register Now
What is Blueprint?
- Not a program, but a framework to ensure effective discipleship of men through the local church
- Focused on the local church
- Resources to customize for your church
- Focused on building men who will intentionally live the Great Commandment and the Great Commission
What are other leaders saying?
“It was a great presentation – this BLUEPRINT program is “Gold” … friends, I whole heartedly recommend it if your church is looking for a way to do men’s ministry.”
– Norm Bishop, PAOC Men’s Ministry Director Western Ontario
“This framework for ministry to men is the absolute best I’ve seen.”
– Charlie Lyons, Pastor
Who should attend?
- Pastors and Men’s Ministry Leaders
- Men Interested in the discipleship of men through the local church
- Best to attend the training with a team of men
How will I get the login details for the webinar?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your registration to the event. On the e-mail there will be an explanation how to join the webinar. You will also receive reminders for the event.
How do I login to the webinar? What if I'm having technical difficulties?
In the email confirming your participation there will be a link to join the webinar online. In the email, there is also a link that you can click and access assistance and support with the website host.
Will I need anything else for the webinar?
You will receive a link to download the manual and outline, approximately 1-hour before the start of the webinar.