PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Ian is Community Relations Manager at Promise Keepers Canada. A full time staff member since 1997, he has a passion for the fatherless and for those who don’t know Christ. Ian lives in Winnipeg and thoroughly enjoys being a mentor to many.
AGENDA EVENT AGENDA
REGISTER Registration is now closed.
What should I expect from this online small group?
- Honest, real and authentic discussion, yet, honouring one another’s privacy.
- No pretense. Jesus meets us where He finds us.
What a PKC Online Small Group IS NOT:
- It’s not a course or typical Bible study
- It’s not meant to replace your church or accountability group.
How many people can register for the online small group?
Registration is limited to 12.
How long will the study go on for?
There are 4-sessions, beginning on March 30.
What is the format?
- The group will meet online via Zoom.
- Each person will receive a code to log in online each week.
How do I log in? What if I'm having technical difficulties?
In the email confirming your participation, there will be a link to join online. In the email, there is also a link that you can click and access assistance and support with the website host.
We don’t want you to miss this if finances is hold you back. A limited supply of benevolent registrations are available, please call our toll free number 1.888.901.9700 to request.