Topic: Grace is Greater
We’ve all experienced failures, bitterness, or setbacks. We carry unseen burdens that rob us of joy, keep us from praying, and even cause us to doubt God.
Join this Promise Keepers small group as we learn from bestselling author and pastor Kyle Idleman, who will remind us that God’s grace is greater. Even when it doesn’t make sense. Even when it doesn’t feel fair. God’s grace covers everything we’ve done. And the best way (perhaps the only real way) to understand it, is to experience it.
Through four incredible testimonies, a daily devotional journal, and a comprehensive leader’s guide, we will be reminded that no sin is so great, no bitterness so deep that God’s grace cannot transform our hearts and rewrite our stories.
We will be meeting in room A1.
Please fill in all required fields
The small group will be studying: Grace is Greater by Kyle Idleman.
There are 5-sessions in this small group study.
Creston New Life Christian Church 1821 Elm St., Creston, BC Tel: 250.428.5975
All Nations Church 414 St. Raphael St., Sudbury, ON Tel: 705.673.6110
Harbour of Hope Fellowship 5 Emily St., Parry Sound, ON Tel: 705.771.9239
Westdale Park Free Methodist Church 7 Richmond Park Dr, Napanee, ON Tel: 613.354.2669
Example of Refund:
6 X $50 = $300
4 x $25 = $100
$450 – $300 – $100 = $50
1. Grow Closer to God With live worship, engaging speakers and relevant, biblical teaching, the All In conference will help equip you to walk more boldly in your faith.
2. Be a Better Husband and Father This year’s conferences feature a session on Holy Marriage (at all two-day and at some one-day conferences) and a special Youth Breakout session on Love, Sex and Dating. Whether you are married or single, these sessions will help you improve your relationships with the women in your life.
3. Develop Friendships Attending the conference with other guys is a fantastic way to develop new friendships and strengthen the friendships you have.
4. Get Recharged The rat race wears away at each of us. The All In conference will give men a much-needed boost of encouragement to carry on in their daily life, and the energy to move to the next level.
Blueprint is a framework to ensure effective discipleship of men through the local church. Space is limited and you must pre-register to attend this workshop.
“It was a great presentation – this Blueprint program is “Gold” … friends, I whole heartedly recommend it if your church is looking for a way to do men’s ministry.”
– Norm Bishop, PAOC Men’s Ministry Director Western Ontario
“This framework for ministry to men is the absolute best I’ve seen.”
– Charlie Lyons, Pastor