Get Involved Volunteer
* I, the undersigned volunteer of Promise Keepers Canada, understand that I am not an employee, agent, subcontractor, or independent contractor of or any agent of Promise Keepers Canada. I understand Promise Keepers Canada will not provide me with compensation, insurance, worker's compensation, or any other benefit of an employee.In consideration of my being allowed to work as a volunteer for the purpose of general conference help or for any other purpose, I, the under-signed, agree to forever discharge and agree to indemnify and to hold harmless Promise Keepers Canada and the directors, employees, agents, and subcontractors against all damages, losses, claims, demands, costs and expenses, (including without limitation, attorney's fees and court costs) and liabilities of any nature whatsoever which may be incurred by me or which may arise from my activities as a volunteer.I also agree with and subscribe to the Vision, Mission, Core Values, and Statement of Faith of Promise Keepers Canada.
Blueprint is a framework to ensure effective discipleship of men through the local church. Space is limited and you must pre-register to attend this workshop.
“It was a great presentation – this Blueprint program is “Gold” … friends, I whole heartedly recommend it if your church is looking for a way to do men’s ministry.”
– Norm Bishop, PAOC Men’s Ministry Director Western Ontario
“This framework for ministry to men is the absolute best I’ve seen.”
– Charlie Lyons, Pastor
1. Grow Closer to God With live worship, engaging speakers and relevant, biblical teaching, the All In conference will help equip you to walk more boldly in your faith.
2. Be a Better Husband and Father This year’s conferences feature a session on Holy Marriage (at all two-day and at some one-day conferences) and a special Youth Breakout session on Love, Sex and Dating. Whether you are married or single, these sessions will help you improve your relationships with the women in your life.
3. Develop Friendships Attending the conference with other guys is a fantastic way to develop new friendships and strengthen the friendships you have.
4. Get Recharged The rat race wears away at each of us. The All In conference will give men a much-needed boost of encouragement to carry on in their daily life, and the energy to move to the next level.
The Dwelling Place 2324 2nd St S., Cranbrook, BC Tel: 250.489.5411
New Life Christian Church 1821 Elm St, Creston, BC Tel: 250.428.5975
Cedar Grove Baptist Church 10330 – 144 St, Surrey, BC Tel: 604.581.8933 REGISTER NOW
Wolf Creek Community Church 4110 Wolf Creek Dr. at Highway 12, Lacombe, AB Tel: 403.373.0765
OneChurch.ca 104 6 th St W., Carlyle, SK Tel: 306.453.2781
Parkway Pentecostal Church 551 Murray Dr, Corunna, ON Tel: 519.862.3380
Westdale Park Free Methodist Church 7 Richmond Park Dr, Napanee, ON Tel: 613.354.2669
The Summit Church 515 N Syndicate Av, Thunder Bay, ON Tel: 807.622.1030
Windsor Christian Fellowship 4490 7th Concession, Windsor, ON Tel: 519.972.5977
Perth-Andover Baptist Church 194 Barrett St, Perth-Andover, NB Tel: 506.273.6691
Port de Grave Pentecostal Tabernacle Main Rd, Port de Grave, NL Tel: 709.786.6481