There’s an increasing number of men who are dealing with mental health issues, and it’s no surprise that these issues seem to surface more and more this time of year.
Tim Bergmann discovered his own battle with depression and anxiety in his early 30s, and while he’s found help and healing, it’s still something he struggles with today. With Biblical perspective and wisdom, Tim shares some of his struggle and what he’s learned along the way.
In this interview, Tim addresses questions like:
- Where is God in all of this?
- What have I done wrong to be struggling with this?
Tim also talks about:
- Overcoming negative thought patterns.
- The difference between being “set aside” and “set apart”.
- Some of the fundamental beliefs he had to come back to that gave him hope and strength for moving forward.
Related Links and Resources:
- For Those Considering Suicide:
- Talk to Someone
- Christian Counselling
- Clearing Away the Stigma Around Mental Health Issues with Mark Vander Vennen
- All In National Men’s Conferences
- Devoted: A Gift for Couples