Showing the single result
Blueprint is a framework to ensure effective discipleship of men through the local church. Space is limited and you must pre-register to attend this workshop.
“It was a great presentation – this Blueprint program is “Gold” … friends, I whole heartedly recommend it if your church is looking for a way to do men’s ministry.”
– Norm Bishop, PAOC Men’s Ministry Director Western Ontario
“This framework for ministry to men is the absolute best I’ve seen.”
– Charlie Lyons, Pastor
1. Grow Closer to God With live worship, engaging speakers and relevant, biblical teaching, the All In conference will help equip you to walk more boldly in your faith.
2. Be a Better Husband and Father This year’s conferences feature a session on Holy Marriage (at all two-day and at some one-day conferences) and a special Youth Breakout session on Love, Sex and Dating. Whether you are married or single, these sessions will help you improve your relationships with the women in your life.
3. Develop Friendships Attending the conference with other guys is a fantastic way to develop new friendships and strengthen the friendships you have.
4. Get Recharged The rat race wears away at each of us. The All In conference will give men a much-needed boost of encouragement to carry on in their daily life, and the energy to move to the next level.
Simulcast host sites will be added as they become available.