Answering the Toughest Questions About Heaven and Hell
Bruce Bickel, Stan Jantz
You’ve got questions, and that’s okay.
When it comes to the big questions about heaven and hell, Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz don’t pretend to have all the answers. But they do know how to wrestle with doubt. They welcome questions, and in these pages they ask some of the most important ones you have about heaven and hell:
- What happens when you die?
- Are heaven and hell for real?
- Do all roads lead to heaven?
- If God is loving, how could he send anyone to hell?
- How do you get into heaven?
- What will heaven and hell be like?
- And more!
With candor, insight, and a disarming touch of humor, Bruce and Stan provide some answers to these critical questions, yet they leave enough space–and grace–for you to keep wrestling, asking, and seeking truth.
There is no shame in asking–after all, even some of the greatest men and women in the Bible had doubts. Don’t let your questions go unanswered. What you find might just change your life