NIV Manual (hardcover)
Motivates men to redeem their God-given passions, drives, and purposes so they can live out their faith.
- 100 “Myth” articles—A common, accepted myth from the world is followed by the first-person story of a man who struggled with the lie and how it affected his life. The article concludes with principles from God’s Word that debunk the myth.
- 50 factoid profiles about select men of the Bible—Must know, interesting facts about men of the Bible, written in a creative, edgy style. Each profile highlights how God used this man despite his failings.
- 200 “Downshift” notes—Penetrating questions for personal reflection or small-group study. The questions are tied to Scripture and send the reader to the index for information on each topic.
- 200 “Knowing God” call-outs—A short note that highlights an attribute of God as shown or taught in Scripture and teaches that knowing the character of God can help men redeem the way they live.
- 300 “At Issue” notes—Short teaching notes on life topics such as money, sex, or pride, that are linked topically.
- Book introductions—Magazine-style book introductions that hook the reader with headlines and entice him to read the book.
- Topical index—A clear, complete, thorough topical index that unifies all the features and makes this Bible very accessible.
- Back matter articles—Practical articles help men further their study.
- A unique, two-colour interior design sets this Bible apart.
- Single-column Bible text for ease of reading.