← Back to Events
Imagine if you had men in your church who were not just attending breakfasts or events but were living out…
Song selection may vary by event.
10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman
All the Earth by Vertical Worship
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) by Chris Tomlin
Crown Him (Majesty) by Chris Tomlin
Everlasting God by Lincoln Brewster
Glorious Day by Passion
Glory to God Forever by Fee
Good Good Father by Chris Tomlin
Great I Am by Jared Anderson
Hosanna (Praise is Rising) by Paul Baloche
How Great Thou Art by Paul Baloche
King of My Heart by Bethel Music
Living Hope by Phil Wickham
O Come to the Altar by Elevation Worship
Only King Forever by Elevation Worship
Open the Gates by Vertical Worship
Our God by Chris Tomlin
Oxygen by Lincoln Brewster
Sing to the King by Passion
What a Beautiful Name / Agnus Dei by Travis Cottrell
Blueprint is a framework to ensure effective discipleship of men through the local church. Space is limited and you must pre-register to attend this workshop.
“It was a great presentation – this Blueprint program is “Gold” … friends, I whole heartedly recommend it if your church is looking for a way to do men’s ministry.”
– Norm Bishop, PAOC Men’s Ministry Director Western Ontario
“This framework for ministry to men is the absolute best I’ve seen.”
– Charlie Lyons, Pastor
1. Grow Closer to God With live worship, engaging speakers and relevant, biblical teaching, the All In conference will help equip you to walk more boldly in your faith.
2. Be a Better Husband and Father This year’s conferences feature a session on Holy Marriage (at all two-day and at some one-day conferences) and a special Youth Breakout session on Love, Sex and Dating. Whether you are married or single, these sessions will help you improve your relationships with the women in your life.
3. Develop Friendships Attending the conference with other guys is a fantastic way to develop new friendships and strengthen the friendships you have.
4. Get Recharged The rat race wears away at each of us. The All In conference will give men a much-needed boost of encouragement to carry on in their daily life, and the energy to move to the next level.
Creston New Life Christian Church 1821 Elm St., Creston, BC Tel: 250.428.5975
All Nations Church 414 St. Raphael St., Sudbury, ON Tel: 705.673.6110
Harbour of Hope Fellowship 5 Emily St., Parry Sound, ON Tel: 705.771.9239
Westdale Park Free Methodist Church 7 Richmond Park Dr, Napanee, ON Tel: 613.354.2669